Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 268 - A Single Poison Arrow

268 chapters and I just realised Wilk is Wolf in Russian, of course if its phonetic russian.

It is nice to have a more complete idea of what happened the night the Ainu were killed. Tsurumi being involved was obvious given how much info he had and that it was stated that he was first at the scene early on in the series. It is interesting that both claims that Wilk did/did not kill those ainu men are true since he was the reason they killed each other but he did not have a direct hand in their deaths.

Dex-chan lover
thats sum nutzo stuff. Does that diatemetous earth numb your body as well that you can skin your won face!?

Fed-Kun's army
i love it, what a twist. i assumed he was just a benevolent guy that cared about ainu. i have been thoroughly subverted

Well he cut his own face and then in a very delicate manner which seems to be done very precisely, he put his face on another severed head. Yeah sure

That "cutting off your whole ass face the moment your identity is found out" move is actually balls to the wall crazy, but im 1000% here for it since GK is already crazy... we found out that noppera-bou had no face right at the very beginning, and the reveal that he did that shit to himself is just as exciting and even more badass than the iconic hannibal lecter move (when he borrowed a dead dudes face (which Noda is probably referencing) whereas here wilk loans his to someone else)

How did he not die from the pain and blood lost of de-facing oneself?!?!??!!??
How??? Need to know for reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread