The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 38 - Affection Level: Osanai 48%

Scanlation group drama hits different sometimes. Any who, the new translated chapters are really good, thanks for translating them.

Dex-chan lover
Scantalation drama is really something. Thanks for the TL though. I'm now holding out hope that Osani can count as a Gyaru, even though Kinjo isn't that bad but Osani has just shown up more and is good.

@Ashez42 If you like Osanai, you're in for a treat when they catch up to the JP chapters. Her moments just get better and better as the chapters progress. God bless Osanai

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler releases ? Since I can't see them, I guess I already block them a long time ago 😂

Imma fan of Kinjo... but Osanai is such a sweet girl... I don't like that wilted look on page 2. *Salutes OtakuXOsanai ship* It's been grand sailing with you.

Power Uploader
@Lynkaster
Don't think so, since I didn't see any snipe by the time I uploaded. If you happen to already block "Snipe4U" then yeah, you don't have to worry about spoilers.

Don't let Osanai's ship wreck! And if it does, we're all going down with it!

Also, a lil gift to my fellow comrades!
sg6Qcce.png

Dex-chan lover
@OnionKnightRises

EsvkXHWUUAQqoUO
Osanai's route went from 90% to 50%. Otaku screwed up his bonfire confession

On a separate note,

Otomore (the headphone girl) is actually a childhood friend or something just that he does not fully remember her.
https://twitter.com/sasakisaki9646/status/1359882534469836800/photo/1
He had a dream of her in their childhood days (3 pictures).

Also,

https://twitter.com/sasakisaki9646/status/1358028898814971905/photo/1
Himekawa actually reached negative 110% heart 🤣 (see the purple heart)

@akodoryu
lmaoo I didn’t see that her meter absolutely tanked after what I presume is the most recent raws. Thank you for correcting me on that tho

Double-page supporter
wew they were at it in this "manga" too?
welp im glad i already blocked that SSSSS group... its not like they were actually helping revive series or anything... it was just plain snipes left and right with no point at all. And the snipes are not even the next chapter, its like the latest thing when readers are XX chapters behind.

Power Uploader
@Kimzark
Actually it's THIS group I'm talking about - https://mangadex.org/group/14707/snipe4u

Highly recommend blocking them to avoid spoilers.

Noooo, nooo! why! Why is my ship sinking!
She was being so cute too, starting from ~10 chapters ago or so.
Nooooo~~!

Users who are viewing this thread