Chainsaw Man

Dex-chan lover
From the same author as Fire Punch, huh. Better buckle in for a wild ride...

Dex-chan lover
Protag seems to have just the right amount of edgy which is great. Followed in case of English release.

From the author of Fire Punch?
Nah, I don't really like that series. So, I'm not sure about this one.

*first impression after read ch 1 by mangastream
I like the brutality in it. Full of despair and action impact. This manga starts off with really strong concept.

I like the prologue. Blood splatters all over the place. The author know how to manage the ink.
But, we have another monster-like protagonist? It's kinda dumb to see his transformation just to be honest.

Well knowing this is from the author of Fire Punch, i won't expect this to be a usual fighting supernatural shounen, i'm sure i will get hit by some philosophical shit and stuff that could give me an existential crisis...

Yeah, this gonna be good ?

Kinda annoyed how similar the premise is to Black Torch since BT got canceled. So I'm hoping it does skew in a different direction than shounen.

I love firepunch for the same reason that made many people hate it: the story's a trainwreck. Now this manga seems to start off on a lighter note compared to firepunch... considering it's on SJ, but I hope for another absurd trainwreck story like firepunch. Here's hoping!

Dex-chan lover
I hope this just makes more sense than Fire Punch,I liked it but my brain just kept going "BITCH WTF!" most of the time.

Power Uploader
@Tacred Apparently Black Torch wasn't canceled, it was supposed to be short… According to the French publisher anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I have mix feelings about this. A mix of berserk and Tokyo ghoul, it’d be cooler if it was its own character design instead of copying others so

Users who are viewing this thread