Author Chainsaw Man
From the same author as Fire Punch, huh. Better buckle in for a wild ride...
Doomguy but he fuses with a demon to kill more demons.
Or a more "game-wise" perspective,Doom chainsaw-only run.
my name is Sawman, Chang Sawman.
Protag seems to have just the right amount of edgy which is great. Followed in case of English release.
Who buy a ball? Why
From the author of Fire Punch?
Nah, I don't really like that series. So, I'm not sure about this one.
Mangastream did 1st chapter
*first impression after read ch 1 by mangastream
I like the brutality in it. Full of despair and action impact. This manga starts off with really strong concept.

I like the prologue. Blood splatters all over the place. The author know how to manage the ink.
But, we have another monster-like protagonist? It's kinda dumb to see his transformation just to be honest.
?the dog so derpy ?
Well knowing this is from the author of Fire Punch, i won't expect this to be a usual fighting supernatural shounen, i'm sure i will get hit by some philosophical shit and stuff that could give me an existential crisis...

Yeah, this gonna be good ?
can we please get some english chapters on here. hate having to use other sites to read
we need english chapters
Kinda annoyed how similar the premise is to Black Torch since BT got canceled. So I'm hoping it does skew in a different direction than shounen.
Last edited 2 years ago by Tacred.
@robbo990 they are available on free at viz.com
Do it for the tits.
I love firepunch for the same reason that made many people hate it: the story's a trainwreck. Now this manga seems to start off on a lighter note compared to firepunch... considering it's on SJ, but I hope for another absurd trainwreck story like firepunch. Here's hoping!
I hope this just makes more sense than Fire Punch,I liked it but my brain just kept going "BITCH WTF!" most of the time.
@Tacred Apparently Black Torch wasn't canceled, it was supposed to be short… According to the French publisher anyway.
Last edited 2 years ago by Lyendith.
I have mix feelings about this. A mix of berserk and Tokyo ghoul, it’d be cooler if it was its own character design instead of copying others so
Chainsaws are really nice tools, extremely valuable to those doing relevant work. If there are some readers who haven't ever used a chainsaw, I urge you to try without preconceptions. Just keep appropriate safety measures in mind as it's indeed quite a dangerous device if used haphazardly. However, when used with care, it's just fine. These days there are also perfectly functional battery powered chainsaws around, as long you aren't looking at the cheap things, so they would also qualify to get you familiar with that marvelous invention, with a slightly lower threshold, perhaps, if the original internal combustion engine version seems intimidating.