Author Interview: Slow AF Scans
@suryaiyer13
Yeah don't worry, I get food from all of the major food groups:

Burritos.
Taquitos.
Water.

This whole "eating" thing people do is really easy.
@DrWhoCares

When do you think you'll get tired of all the scanlation drama and just walk away from it all?
To be fair, evangelion's not all that good. It had a lot of influence on the medium, but so did moby dick.
@itainteazy
I mean, I haven't really experienced any. Loli Mamoritai doesn't actually talk to anyone but the angry readers via the chapter T/N's, and I don't care what the readers have to say unless it's actual criticism of our work, rather than something stupid. I don't really care about most the drama behind groups leaving and sniping and all that shit.

I probably won't quit translation ever. I may take a hiatus eventually to actually learn Japanese or something, but I don't think I'll ever fully quit. I just gotta learn the language first.
@DrWhoCares Vegeta, "what does the scouter says-" made me lose it, kek
The Mahoutsukai group (6354) is willing to participate in the interview, our representative is Gerasik1999 (63359). In case of questions, I invite you to our discord.
@Pesip Talk to @Zephyrus on the mangadex discord. The next group has already been selected, but he handles it.
@DrWhoCares if you're doing it out of spite (much appreciated by the way), fancy picking up Saving 80k for Retirement? The knowledge that Loli was so mad when some other group picked up Average Abilities before he did made my week, and I would love to experience that again.
I also translate to learn japanese, it's so fulfilling. I also love my language so it's like double-profit.

Still, sometimes it's hard 🤣

Where do you buy raws, btw?
@nuciee
I've considered it. Issue is, we're SlowAF. If we were faster, sure.

@Musrar
Haven't bought any so far, other people keep getting them for me. I guess I bought raws once, but it was for several months and was for two series, Witch Hat and Ano Hito. But I just paid a guy instead of buying them myself so, dunno.
@DrWhoCares
I see. Do you mean you get the physical raw and scan them yourself or get the raws scanned by those guys you pay? It's just out of curiosity.

Btw, love the Evangeline pfp <3
@Musrar
I'll buy a physical copy of anything I like enough. But the raws just come from others. Usually digital I'd think.
@DrWhoCares thx for info. I will do that. Great interview, thx for your work :)
So not liking Evangelion means your not Weeb guess I am not a Weeaboo also hat Rahxephon if that means anything
@Tych
It's not that I don't like it, I never said I didn't like it. It's that I have barely seen any anime, or read most popular manga etc.

Basically, I like Japanese culture as a whole, rather than just the weeb shit.
well, Minna-sama no omocha is lowkey Girl for M hentai and for masochist man. So, if you arent an M, you will not enjoy it.
@DrWhoCares

I get that its just the hype everyone gives it(Evangelion) is always overblown the story is convoluted the main characters are uninteresting and oh yeah every dies at the end horrible BS deaths

+100
I'm with you on Evangelion. Never really like it ( FLCL which is essentially a parody of Eva was much better).