Say a funfact about literally anything

Contributor
Penguin moms rape their children on birth
8AmqYCS.gif

Dex-chan lover
Penguin moms rape their children on birth and then abandon them
that's not true.
they do kidnap other mom's child, but i never heard the rape kind of a case. or maybe i missed something.

Disturbing fun fact:
Rape drastically increases odds of conception.

This fact uses anecdotal evidence from law enforcement records in the US and France because obviously you wouldn’t test this.

Still interesting but horrific.

Actually interesting fun fact:
Prostitution (a horrible industry) is a sign of the beginning of economics in a species/civilization.

It’s the oldest industry in history and can be replicated in non-humans.

Primatologist run experiments on attempting to teach economics to other primates usually devolves into the females exchanging breeding rights for the male’s ripest fruits.

Survival of the Fittest becomes Survival of the Smartest when you leave the food chain and use currency for warfare.

“Ayy bby, I got this succulent mango, lemme fucc!”
“Ok bby, gimme dat fruit!”
“unga bunga!”

Dex-chan lover
OP says to give a funfact.

Then precedes to brings up rape, and abandonment of children.

I too find penguin rape funny.
I dont know why the poeple here is so impressed?
Havent you all see pingu? There is only one way you get a penguin like him.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
The Roman Pomerium was a invisible religious and legal boundary inside the city of Rome. This boundary has many restrictions including:

It is illegal to carry weapons weapons within the pomerium.

Crossing the Pomerium at any other point besides the designated gates is punishable by death.

Generals and soldiers are forbidden from entering the pomerium and become private citizens if they do so. The most common exception to this is a Triumph.

Dex-chan lover
The character John Titor from "Steins gate", was actually based on a real person on the internet claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036. He called himself John Titor and needed an IBM 5100 from the year 1975. Also, there's this interesting tidbit about that specifically.

"Every layer of Titor's story was there for a reason, including his seemingly contrived mission statement: though it might sound silly that scientists in the year 2036 would have any interest in collecting an antique IBM computer, the Minnesota newspaper Post Bulletin pointed out that Titor's explanation was based on facts. Basically, Titor's claim was that programmers in the future needed the old computer because it had a function that would give them access to a secret "memory code." Post Bulletin writer Patrick Stephenson interviewed one of the engineers of the original IBM 5100, Bob Dubke, who confirmed that this function existed. Crazy, right?"

https://www.grunge.com/98398/untold-truth-time-traveler-john-titor/

Users who are viewing this thread