Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's go home, Senpai

@Maastonakki /a/ was originally translating, but then Senpai said "normalfag" which upset a lot of normalfags so those normalfags started their own translation using "normie" instead of "normalfag."
Meanwhile Bakuon still has no one translating at all.

"It's like jaguars barging into a mole's burrow on a whim" - The picture is priceless ?
I had to snicker :)

Dex-chan lover
@HermesPasser Extra credits page. Since this is /a/nonymous work, then there's no need for it, so it only has pages for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
kinda unnecessary doing this little scanlation war. Why not join efforts instead?

Dex-chan lover
@Amduscas Not sure on that one, I was following the original TL dump on /a/, and some things seem to have been changed in meaning. For example, friend A says the prez from the club was mad at them for skipping, but in Fanged she makes it sound like prez booted them from practice because she was already mad. The new girl also is more direct with wanting to go on Fanged scans, but in Stalker's TL, she seems to be going with the flow, and adding a "maybe i'll goo too" so not really fully agreeing.
Would have to check on which one is more accurate really.

@RC1138Boss

there is a lot of scanlation war nowadays. Just like this and Karikano one. Well sometimes war never makes sense anyway. I just hope this doesnt burn both of them out.

I know this feeling where you're surrounded by your GF's okay - hot looking friends and feeling out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread