Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 21

XL

Double-page supporter
New characters, no females, meh. Author is not lewd enough ?

Fed-Kun's army
why do I think she's gonna be far less merciful to these two creeper newbies than the cute one that's been pestering her so far

Dex-chan lover
You will never have a perfect kitsune wife, who will dance and frolic in anticipation for your date.

b0e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Raccoon =/= tanuki, but I guess it’s close enough.

I have been meaning to ask. Who is the character from the credit page and where is she from. Looks familar but I can't place it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the translator didn't change "Tanuki" to raccoon, because tanuki aren't raccoons. Tanuki are canids like foxes, wolves and Labrador Retrievers.
Bears and seals are more closely related to tanuki than raccoons are.

Also, Kamaitachi are Sickle Weasels. They're a mythological weasel that hides in the wind and cuts people using claws that are like sickles.
Inugami are dog spirits/gods.

Dex-chan lover
If they try to do the wrong thing, they are in a world of hurt.

Also our kunoishi should face them off and then return to her business with the foxy lady.

Aggregator gang
That idiot Tanuki still hasnt given up ?... Go home already. Its getting annoying.. You just suck.

@Topweasel I cant remember the name of it.. But its something to do with a Maou cat girl, who lost. and then as punishment, she lost her powers, age regressed and is now a servant of somebody trying to get back her powers. Its been awhile since I read some of it so I cant quite remember the full details. But its something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread