Author New Normal
New fetish interesting i want more chapter so i can decided my rating
I genuinely feel that this is way too tonedeaf.
A glimpse into our dystopian future where people even wear masks at home while eating. This shit needs to stop.
This is just a cute romcom
Why there are some randoms bringing american politcs into this?
Fuck y'all
(btw wear a mask)
Last edited 16 days ago by 7megumin7.
Wondering what year this is taking place, since the narrator said it was a few years before they were born that a pandemic took hold, so I'm guessing mid-20's and this is taking place in 2039/40. Following that, shouldn't like there already be a vaccine (before they were born) and also a better way to combat airborne viruses (when they were like toddlers - age wise)? Also those weird masks the family is using doesn't even protect you from splashes of water, so how in the hell does the mom think it'll protect her from the disease when its just fabric and also 99% of it ain't covering the face.

Other than that I'll read ch 3 and 4 when they come out and see where the story progression goes. Really wish this wasn't another hs teen love story and was an office type or a college story one.
@biggulp maybe that's not the point here
@biggulp it's literally in the tag "comedy" "romance"
I don't know why but the manga makes me feel extremely old right now xD
Now yuo see
if this was made before covid imma lose my shit
Won't lie, this is a little depressing to read (not the manga's fault). Went from partying every night on a college campus, to whatever you'd call life now. Seeing a story paint a world where things stay like this, damn that's rough to see. Hopefully the world goes back to normal, and not some bs "new normal", like the concept of this manga.
If the future is going to be like this imma just kill as many people as I can
oh boy this is creepy no other word for it .
@biggulp if it was in college it would have more interesting but it’s not bad.
This is really interesting
@3edrtfhgvb

I can definitely see why.
This is cute and interesting
A lip fetish is something I did not expect.

This is an interesting concept though.
The author is very creative.
It's good but it makes me feel... anxious?