New Normal

Group Leader
Is this the pandemic literature we were promised would come out of quarantine? Can we just have another WWI or something I'm already tired of this.

I love that the author built a premise based off what's happening now. It's terrifying that this could end up being kinda legit 10-20 years from now but I'm just gonna enjoy this manga for now.

Let me get this clear... this is like an H manga... but instead of seeing and touching each others.... well... parts... it is about seeing and touching faces. And seeing and touching ones face is similar to... well... sx in this world
If this story goes the way it should, the author can explore all kinds of things about sexuality, without really touching having to deal with the push back from puritans at all,
I mean, in our current world touching someone's face is slightly sexualized at best. He could explore so many interesting concepts with this... I expect a lot from this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark ah, yes, let me panic and wear a coof hijab over a virus with a 99.97% survival rate. China-flu so deadly (and racist) that it genocided the normal flu.

Power Uploader
@OldFudge Way to make a fuss about nothing. Maybe the author got ideas from the current event, but if you take a romcom sexualizing hidden mouths and lips as a lecture about how serious you should take Covid and get offended about it, then you're probably the one who needs to chill out.

Same goes for other commenters too. You people can't help but politicizing every thing, every chance possible. Meanwhile I just wanted to discuss the chapter, but I guess there's no points.

This is quite nice but at first I though the story is about something what we live at the moment. In fact consider the story as: "Coronavirus has been around for more than 20 years"

Users who are viewing this thread