Bloom Into You - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - A Wish

Group Leader
That easily!? Seriously!? The issue was solved that easily?! What the fuck...

@acs87 that's what I'm really enjoying about this manga, the authors refusal to drag out the drama. Misunderstandings that, in other mangas, might take 30 to 40 chapters to be resolved are done so in a few panels. Like even Yuu first started talking to Maki there was the scene where Nanami saw them walk off talking to each other after the meeting and I thought great here we go. It was definitely a classic setup for a misunderstanding but was easily resolved the next chapter. Very refreshing.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Viracocha72 Please tag your spoilers

@acs87 that's what I'm really enjoying about this manga, the authors refusal to drag out the drama. Misunderstandings that, in other mangas, might take 30 to 40 chapters to be resolved are done so in a few panels. Like even Yuu first started talking to Maki there was the scene where Nanami saw them walk off talking to each other after the meeting and I thought great here we go. It was definitely a classic setup for a misunderstanding but was easily resolved the next chapter. Very refreshing.

Hmm sorry for breaking the rules but I don't understand how that was a spoiler as I was referring to events that happened prior to this chapter. Oh well, my bad I guess.

@acs87
Misunderstandings that, in other mangas, might take 30 to 40 chapters to be resolved are done so in a few panels. Like even Yuu first started talking to Maki there was the scene where Nanami saw them walk off talking to each other after the meeting and I thought great here we go.

That gives away what happened

Group Leader
@JohnSmith13345

I have no idea what you mean by “gives away what happened.” What @Viracocha72 was most likely referring to is Chapter 8 pg. 3 and that is definitely not a spoiler. You might have misinterpreted his “30 or 40 chapters” part as discussing future chapters, but he was only saying that some series could stretch up to “30 or 40 chapters” for some drama. There’s not even spoilers for this chapter in his comment.

@Daviot

I believe @Viracocha72 was warned incorrectly. He did not spoil any chapter specific or future events related content.

Dex-chan lover
I've been given a spoiler warning/edit erroneously before too; the people handling that are regular folks, they can make mistakes. I simply sent a private message to the one who edited, had a short civil conversation with them explaining why my post wasn't actually a spoiler, and they went ahead and edited it back to normal. They kind of probably have to take any reported spoilers at face value a lot of the time, it's not like each mod has read every chapter of every series on this site and all. Bound to be some spoilers that slip through the cracks or some non-spoilers that get hit.

Everyone needs a friend like Yuu. She truly is the greatest. It’s nice to see Touko believing in her when she’s so lost herself

Users who are viewing this thread