20th Century Boys

"Award Winning" - I can see why.... Wonder whether they'd publish that one in my country. Would buy it.

This was great up until the scanlator switched. Manga-Heaven's attempt is unreadable an often obviously confused and incorrect. I suppose I'll hve to hold off on finishing until my Japanese gets good enough. What a shame.

I know that this manga has been edited in french because i read it 10 years ago at a public library. I hope it was edited in other languages and that you can find it online or something @gibbdude

Thanks for letting me know. I actually recently found that this manga is getting a new print run from Viz, so I think I'll probably pick up those. @Idk_Bro

Fed-Kun's army
I read this a few years back, I started rating stuff I've read tonight and when I saw the rating for masterpiece this came to mind. Thanks for sharing this here.

can confirm the translation after 192 becomes worse, stopped reading after a while.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah !! what an amazing manga! It definitiely merits an Anime, or even a high budget Live web series from Netflix/Amazon. But its not wrapped up? So many open questions? Is it answered in the sequel?

........And I'm back. Not much of an ending, so now I get why this masterpiece is rated below 9, cuz most are disappointed with the ending. But still, the ride was awesome. Maybe could use a tweaked ending if they are using for a series

Users who are viewing this thread