Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 56

Seems it might be the state master disguised as him im assuming he did it to make a move on her. If that other guy doesnt return soon she will be taken.

Aggregator gang
What are you talking about? The State Master has always been Xiao Liu Huo.

@Starbright you have it completely wrong they are the same person. When the mc gave him a pill that healed his wounds he was able to return to his normal form. He has now returned to this form to return to her side since she couldn’t recognize him. That’s why the blood tribe kid says he seems familiar because he saw the state master before.

@Gotim18 if they are the same person why didnt the kid recognize him. Also thought he disappeared because he was in search of something. And why is he hiding his identity.

Sorry if im asking obvious stuff i skipped some chapters bit does make sense they are the same person because they look so similar but why wasnt she able to recognize him.

@Starbright I think the kid as a blood tribe member is recognizing him by scent but failing to make the connection since they don’t look the same. This version of him looks like a younger version and lacks the mark on his forehead that the state master form has so this makes it harder to notice they are the same person. Aside from that the mc is just a bit dense with this kind of thing, as you see her assuming that since blood tribe people hide their identity and liu huo hides his identity then he must be a member of the blood tribe.

@TehSDragon your comment made me read it again and sorry to say but your wrong, the kid says himself that he recognizes liu huo’s aura but can’t place it clearly stating that he doesn’t know they are the same person. The threats are about making the kid pretend that they are from the same clan.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm looks like he isn't from the blood tribe and she got it all wrong? The little kid didn't seem to recognize him or even smell anything.
Then does that mean there's another vampire in the royal court?

Users who are viewing this thread