The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Revenge

I think the worst thing I had happen to me in high school was one of my teachers catching me skip class. Glad none of these shenanigans with crazy people happened.

So yuri could love the MC but I think she wants to let the "field" clear to the MC x Sungah. Meh... Want to have a ship between yuri and MC
I think Hamin is not in love, she just... Hmmm really appreciate him coz she was the same as he is now. She can see her in MC like a mirror

@ariette please take some coffee ? and publish the last cliffhanger is nothing compare to this cliffhanger ?

Joking, thanks for your work !

Fed-Kun's army
Um, translator. I'm happy that you are translating this very fast. But, are you okay? Most people would be overworked with all these releases.

@Kalocin well, for me the worst was when i got persecuted for singing loudly in front of the school building.

I guess we both went to the type of high school where crazy types of people don't get in...

Group Leader
I think the editing is not that heavy, if the TL is already done, since the sfx isn't cleaned, it's just a matter of erasing bubbles and replacing the text. I'd say it should take a an hour or two maximum.

Group Leader
@KebabRemover I do everything by myself so there's no way it takes 1 or 2 hours (tho it would be nice)

Raw prep = 30min
Translate= 1hr
Clean= 1hr (bc the author loves transparent bubbles and i need to do redraws)
Typeset text= 1hr

So in total it takes me 3 and a half hours or more depending on how complex redraws/vocabulary are.

@ariette Just wanted to give you props, even if you were doing everything on a team, this would still be high quality work!

Aggregator gang
Author really forcing this love between mc and sungah. Feels like its gonna be the generic first love/girl wins story, hope im wrong.

Group Leader
@Ariette
I said if the TL was done already so I didn't count the TL time. I'm Kind of curious about what you mean with raw prep. I thought it was just downloading it from Naver's site. If you want to get past the script that doesn't let you right click, just press shift+right click and you should be able to save any images there. Maybe that will save you some time, thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa
Yuri doesn't seem to necessarily like him that way, instead keeping just being very close friends. Also rather than having any particular consideration for Sungah she instead seemed happy that MC and Lee appeared to be on good terms again and left to let them have their moment.
I'm fairly confident Hamin actually likes him instead, she is too much concerned about him on multiple occasions and they're not otherwise that close for it being justified as her just acting as a good friend. But she is also doing her best to hide her interest so it's not like he really has the occasion to consider her that way.

I think its obvious who the main character will end up with even tho hamin is better but still the stories still interesting regardless of shipping.

It does seem tho sungah might have a thing for the person she is texting but seems she still prefers the class rep.

Fed-Kun's army
i like hamin cuz shes cool, but yuri has that wild side to her that catches my eye, however sungah has these surprise attacks that get me good....these three girls are really neck on neck on the race for MC here. seems like taeyang on the other hand doesnt really care if yuri has a nice mood going on with MC tho.

Users who are viewing this thread