High Position

Group Leader
I started working on this. The first chapter should be done in a day or two.

Contributor
Mujaki no Rakuen without the lewdness. Let's see where this is going, hope it's good. Thanks for this one and the Mama one, @juicius.

Group Leader
@juicius The cleaning could use a little work: "Patch Tool" with "content-aware" in Photoshop CC 2018, would make quick work of that. And while I'm on the topic, I suggest using white outline for text that's outside of bubbles for easier reading, using the "Stroke" tool. It would match the original raw a lot better. I'd also avoid random color text that look rather out of place on normally black/white manga.

Overall, I like this start of this series. The art-style is...unique, to say the least. Suits the old-school 80's theme quite well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for this, @juicius
Can already see that this is going to be the next Old Man Feels: The Manga. And boy that Edogawa Ranpo manga collection is drool inducing. Maybe someday it will get scanlated but for now, a man can dream.

Whoa, I didn't know that the mangaka of Sekitou Elegy had been working on a new manga. Thank you for sharing this manga to us. :3

I hope he actually returned though... too many mangas seem to pull a bait and switch nowadays. Anyways, definitely followed.

Whoa, another update, the ending on this chapter made me cry a tear of happinesss. :'3

@MrBeaver Yeah, I agree on that. For me the art that he used to create his manga made, despite different from many of the style that have been widely used today, made his character feels more alive.

Users who are viewing this thread