Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Crash

Fed-Kun's army
Man as someone who went to a "high end" art school this hits different

Dex-chan lover
Sometiomes when you're faced with a mountain to climnb, its nice to breakdown with the intention of coming back together

The worst part is, the idea wasn't even bad, but to have it fall apart right when the professors get there. Just a goddamn pain.

This is true pain. As someone who went through the same stress of desprately trying to get better this is just a big oof.

please don't turn him into a complete useless whiney ass MC
sprinkle more growth cuz that will kill this thing

Dex-chan lover
Perseverance is key.
Honestly, he got pretty lucky to get in, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have what it takes.
It's important to take advantage of these opportunities.

Fuck, what a cliffhanger almost. Man is losing his passion with his first set backs and seems to be reverting back to his more superficial self, especially with the smoking.
I WANT MORE.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter is too relatable. Imposter syndrome sucks donkey ass.

I have no clue how art schools work, but I still feel like there should be more general "support". I haven't seen the teachers "teach" a single thing yet. Like my current understanding of the school is you get an assignment and you have P.E. One teacher came once to the class and dropped some cryptic words for no reason.
Any art students that can enlighten me a little? Is it possible the case is just do different projects and they guide you based on your art? Or is it just like make a piece, get feedback, make another piece, over and over?

Also, I feel like his buddies are totally gonna slap sense back into him if he starts giving up. He's got good friends.

Group Leader
Imagine paying to make garbage and to be taught on how to make more garbage lol

Users who are viewing this thread