The Justice of a Villainous Woman

Dex-chan lover
fell like this premise of isekai type become common now...

Aggregator gang
I just want to tell you guys this is more on the comedy side than on the tragedy side. Ive read this in my mother language up to 30ish chapter. at first its just for the luls because the title in my mother language is so.... soap operaish. BUT

This manhwa is really hillarious, Chartiana is really cute and adorbs with hidden knifes behinds her back. She knows whats going on and what she should do, her act as a villain is really funny and satisfying. She struggles alone in this throne wars and gain allies bit by bit completely alone no OP super power whatsoever or knowing the future stuff. She solo her new live expert style.

Group Leader
LOOL this trope is becoming even less original than your average isekai

i think we need a new tag just for otome villian isekai. we can shorten it to ovikai.

otome isekai is it's own thing now. and i don't mind.
wonder what other kinds of isekai subgenres will emerge in the future?

Twi

I usually like otome isekai over the typical isekai because of the simple fact that it’s not wish fulfillment. There’s an actual risk and reading the different ways the mc try to overcome it is so much better than the usual isekai that devolves into a cooking genre that disguises as an isekai.

There are many already: (slave) harem isekai, foodie isekai (grorious nippon food), government/scientific reform isekai, reverse isekai, etc.

Hmm? is this manhwa dropped by the translator? the story is enjoyable for me though. Too bad.

Hmm? is this manhwa dropped by the translator? the story is enjoyable for me though. Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread