Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~

Wow are you psychic or something??? Bc I JUST STARTED reading the novel of this!! Thank you for doing thid manga~~~~

Nep

Dex-chan lover
All the stuff I am reading are starting to get manga adaptations. Its going to get more popular, someone is going to serialize it, and then I cannot read the continuation forever. orz

Hello there, sir

Can you give me an insulin? Mine has ran out and i probably going to die from this adorableness

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good time for me, all the stories I've been reading on NovelUpdates have been getting comic adaption that are making their way here! HURRAH! That being said, this particular adaption isn't one of the better ones I've come across. Story wise it's really jarring, art wise it's CU~UTE though!

Dex-chan lover
While overall cute, I don't think this manga adapted the novel well enough.

Bakarina rip-off???? how ??? that trashy manga that makes you lose brain cells from chapter one??? compared to this that has a more serious tone and more in-depth study of plants.... not to mention a actual MC that has brain.... even Freaking serena from stupid Sailor Moon isnt as stupid as her plss have some taste.

This manga is pure trash. All twinkle bullshit and no bite. Feel like a toilet paper made of silk, all luxury and flashy but still full of shit after all.

Is just me, or this type genre of "the girl become duke child and she need escape a fate from prince" ia Already mainstream and to much.

In 1 week i already more than 6 name of manga who have plot line like this.

Dex-chan lover
some people are salty af😂😂......its freaking cute tho...love to see how the story is gonna be.

So far so good. If things keep moving this way, we will have a great series in no time!
Hopefully we wont suddenly jump 4/8/12 years into the future again. Can't stand it when a good series cuts itself short.

Users who are viewing this thread