Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Aisha's Allegience.

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for Aisha. Born into believing she needs to serve her brother all because their piece of shit father decided to cheat on his wife and bang the maid.

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing against chapters being uploaded multiple times by different groups, but this series really pushes it, lol. Every chapter starts with "Have I read this before couple of months ago?".

Actually, I find this translation being more accurate to the raws than the other translation. Particularly the scene where Aisha is lamenting over being denied by her "onichan", before getting corrected. I do like the speed of the other translation group though. Well, each their respective qualities.

Power Uploader
@herrosenpai

The Other Group drama, Im sure its covered elsewhere.

The problem is we had some issues with timing and staff after LetitGo began helping One Time with the project, and of course the hiccup with One Times' status which resulted in CAT joining the mix.

I'll say the same thing I've said elwhere... there are series (this one is one of them) that I promised Teras' at OTS that I'd see it gets our best treatment and continuation, and that I plan on keeping.

I have the next couple chapters and they are being worked on, various states of completion even.

@redice

LOL

@LordDiablo

And your point is...? see mine above.

@jak

Remember the alternate world and harems are okay issue... yes, sure, it would have been different if 'mom' would have known ahead and it wasn't just a 'i need sex and she's being mean to me' which DOES warrant the scathing hate of him...

Things like this are the main reason why sometimes I feel like going crazy. Good to think it's world this time, not me.

i am feeling a dejavu here dont know why, werent this chapter and a couple of more released already? or it was another group?

Group Leader
Chapters were removed and this one was reuploaded? Not sure what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
@LordDiablo @herrosenpai @skulz @S0lid_Sn4ke @Nes370
There's a whole drama about that, if you guys want a tl;dr on it as best I understand it then read on:
Basically the other group has something kind of fucky going on with them, they're being sponsored by another site to do certain translations and then redirect people to the reader that site is building, and it seems that site (I've not checked it out) breaks the 'excess profiteering' rules of MangaDex so they were offered a choice of either removing the link from their group profile or have their group be banned from MangaDex. They chose to be banned but the staff forgot to lock the group name from being remade, so some time later some guys (no idea who) remade the group under the same name and uploaded 3 or 4 Mushoku Tensei chapters here before the mods caught on and deleted the group again but this time locked it so it can't be remade.
Read more here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mangadex/comments/a14zpb/stolen_translation_group_scans/

Dex-chan lover
Was the previous chapters uploaded without permission or something?
I don't mind re-posting of the chapter by different group but why does the previous chapters need to be deleted?

Just seems like every group and reader site wants to monopolize everything. I get there's principles involved, but sometimes I just want to read the manga in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread