Sensei, Kowai Hanashi Shimasenka?

Group Leader
Thanks for translating this! I was trying to read the raws a couple of days ago ;;

The art pulled me in, combined with the horror (I love horror...), I have a few theories on how the story is going to go (combined with what I could piece along with the art alone since I can't read anything but English), so I really hope this continues to be translated! I ordered the books (this one, the AV special, and the art room + bonus chapters featuring Ma-kun & Hizuki-sensei) from Japan, as well as the mini doujin Kirima-sensei made for the series, and am willing to do scans for anything that's needed tbqh.

Whoever wrote this is fucked up. you cant turn rape into romance. That"s never okay, even if it was a "ghost" or "hallucinations" or "your mouth is saying no but your body seems to be enjoying it" that is such bullshit. No means no. RAPE ISN'T ROMANCE

I have no idea wtf is going on but if you're gay ....ehhhh this is also gay.

I really liked this manga and I'm glad it was finally finished, but there are so many questions I have??? I actually really enjoyed the plot and I hope the author does a volume 2 for it!

Users who are viewing this thread