Fire Force - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - Young Man, Assault

Group Leader
This chapter was kinda lame, but the next one is Oze family? As in Maki Oze? Does this mean more backstory and characterization for her after she finally got some action last arc? Because I'm up for that.

Such training many of us has done.
Also, Doraemon's empty land lot homage.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, the most interesting part of this chapter was the anime announcement.

Dex-chan lover
ok...

I guess love can blossom on a battlefield. It can also hit you like a hurricane. :p

Dex-chan lover
i dont get it... y r u guys reading a manga? "filler ew disgusting i dont like this ew bleh i wanna dei" i guess u really want the story to proceed to the next part of the story... but do u guys really know no fun? does this one chapter really didnt rise a single smile on u? not even a grin? i guess im too much of a kid to can be like so...

anyway wanna say "we got a virgin in here" as a comment but i just had to want to say about the comments

Dex-chan lover
how, in Lord Kane's good name, did she strip herself to just kneesocks and what, gloves? I'd very much like an explanation on how exactly she did that...

Double-page supporter
this man could be a beast if the tactician is smart enough to let him fight someone else

Aggregator gang
Damn I wasn't ready for this. Also does anyone know when those posters on the 2nd page are gonna start cropping up on the net?

Dex-chan lover
Yes this was filler, but it was excellent filler.
Also, that Tamaki pin-up by Mashima... I... NEED it...

Users who are viewing this thread