The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 30 - Affection Level: Otomore ?% Osanai 33%

Double-page supporter
you're doing great. I'm one of (possibly) few people who doesn't care about quality, as long as it doesn't ruin the picture (and the translation) itself. glad to know that you guys are so passionate about this series.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don’t think I’m aware enough to tell a difference between a speed RD and a high-quality one, but regardless thanks for bringing us more content!

Dex-chan lover
I'm too dumb to note a difference.
Maybe making the bubbles solid white would help you guys a lot and I don't think anyone would care.

Nice RD work Ron, cannot see anything wrong with it and glad it is coming back out again. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Yes the quality is very good. You can try less and save some time and it still will look good. In any case, thanks for your hard work

Power Uploader
Just quick-fix page 6, I was redrawing on the wrong layer so I didn't notice the error in Osanai's progress. Updated the chapter title as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the same way. When I see a cute kitty, I play with them

But were the cat testicles really necessary?

Dex-chan lover
@burningknuckle yeah same thought, until I peeked at the raw and compared to the redraw etc, and I must say redraw on certain part is necessary, otherwise it's gonna be botched text floating over various places. There are a lot of SFX and texts without speech bubbles too, and background details like the "B" from black market etc. I tried filling it white on the raw and it looks extremely ugly as a result lol.

TLDR: Redraw makes it look nicer by thousand times, it's necessary on few parts in most chapters.

Dex-chan lover
thanks ron, I didn't notice a difference in RD quality at all, you're doing good

Dex-chan lover
Agreeing with basically everyone here, I didn't see a problem with the RD quality at all.

Dex-chan lover
RD was fine, quite good in fact. Have some confidence in yourself, ty for the work

Users who are viewing this thread