Fed-Kun's army
Murata, the perfectionist.
First time i seen a redrawn chapter by such a popular mangaka.

Double-page supporter
Murata the god. What was translator hinting at with the statue and masks?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Saitama's dream at the beginning will come true? Will those subterranean goons finally give him the fight he yearns for?

Fed-Kun's army
Murata the madman, redrawing an entire chapter just because he wasn't satisfied.

Group Leader
lmao Murata.
I'm absolutely stunned to see he's allowed to redraw a chapter on a whim. This guy is such a perfectionist even the editor is going along, this is insane.
I love it.

Dex-chan lover
I liked more the Deskbot design, it is more in line with kid emperor than the Gundam like one.

Contributor
@Cappucirno

Reread the chapter where Saitama fights the subterraneans. It's implied that the Monster Association drove them out of their base.

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure what a they tried to hint about.

But, Does this mean Subterraneans are coexistence with Centipedes before and now, they all become monsters?

Dex-chan lover
Wow guys how could you forget about the subterranean guys :( it hasn't been too long honestly, but this is a nice reminder.

I bet Murata was the only one who thought that the robot didn't look cool enough lo/ he is truly amazing! not only he re made the previous chapter he also puts the extra effort to show new parts.

Aggregator gang
the cool mecha become even more cooler ... ?
the cool enemy become even more cooler ... ?

break the limit bro, ! PLUS ULTRA !
Redraw it again and it might become TTGL ? ?

Contributor
I don't think the design improved actually. I wanted something avant garde.

@rafdian That's why child emperor wanted to reunite with another S hero, to annihilate the Phoenix beyond any resurrection ability. He said it in the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread