Girls' Frontline

Aggregator gang
so like.. who dressed the robots like that? lol

Double-page supporter
Nice! Very faithful to the game too. Just some added details to fill in the blanks. If you play the game, you'll see that this is the intro / tutorial.

Dex-chan lover
That explain why PPSh and Skorpion present in tutorial mission.

Now the question how will this comic presenting The Commander.

The T-Dolls were civilian models before basically being enlisted into Griffon (who are a PMC) so, they bring their civilian personalities and background with them. The whole thing about them being guns is apparently based on the weapon they were issued, not sure if they take on new quirks based on the assigned gun or if the gun was assigned based on their quirks. =\

Dex-chan lover
@PerfectDeath Both are true actually. The system utilized on T-Dolls allows the gun to be an extension of themselves. So for already existing dolls you usually assign them a weapon based on their characteristics. But the system also allow the reverse of that, so you can design a T-Doll based on their weapon's characteristics.

It's good that it's getting a manga adaptation of the story, I love the game's characters and stories but couldn't bear the grindy experience the gameplay presented.
Shaping up good so far, wonder if it will include the event storylines like Deep dive?

Dex-chan lover
@00nowhereman
Nope. This manga is published by Chinese video sharing site Bilibili.
The Kadokawa version is an anthology manga from several Japanese authors. So far, there's no raw version of that manga.

Aggregator gang
Wew didn't realize there was a gfl manga, now i can skip all story scenes.

Also glad they hinted at how dummy links work in the story, I was always wondering about that.

Users who are viewing this thread