Author Taimashi to Akuma-chan
ITS GETTING SERIALZIED?!
Hi 🙂

Last edited 1 day ago by Naabii.

Is this actually a new series based on the other or.....?
Nevermind, saw your comment on the other page. Anyway, looking forward to more, love it so far.
Thanks for the work and I hope you can keep it coming :)

Last edited 12 days ago by Otakuman706.

I feel as if all my sins have been swept away from my soul
"A comforting love story that brings together humans and demons." I hope that the demon girl grows up before any actual romance (not counting one-sided crushes) starts or at least make another girl the target.
@Samishii
Or maybe, you're just filling in a different kind of sin.
@Naabii You're fine. I noticed you were doing the serialized version so I made this page. I tried posting in the support forum to get the chapter transferred over, but it seems you already uploaded it.
Adorable
Wholesome love manga!! I dont care if its abit loli~ish
This seems to be a copy of the pre-serialisation. no difference whatsoever.
@Yarramie you don't have a good eye then.
thank u author, now i have diabetes
This is melting my heart so hard
@Dexthedexter

i do, I read the pre-serialisation and then the serialised version one after the other. The only difference I see is how big it fills the page, otherwise, its just a copy.
The art is clearly redrawn, not just a higher resolution copy. A lot of the original art looked like sketches, and this is much more polished, though it is a panel-for-panel remake by the same artist so of course it looks similar. It's not the difference between ONE and Murata for One Punch Man, but it is a difference.
Art is very cute, follow. :)
God fucking dammit I got diabetes from this. So adorable

my heart ached when she called her own hands ugly

Last edited 6 days ago by Koyomiya.

"a demon with the looks of a young girl",
conflicting
but it's adorable so it's all good. And dang~ his/her other manga is good too~
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2792857
If this is my fantasy story, which I often make traumatizing ones, I'd make the excorcist a priest and a lolicon and the demon girl unaware that she is being manipulated by her clan to exhaust nearby villages as propaganda in a developing-political argument about peace and war between the two races.

But this isn't so I'll shut up and read the manga.
The demon is cute but the dude is creepy as hell. I wonder how people would treat this story if it was a demon boy instead of a girl.

Also how is the rating so high for this lmao nothing happened in the story yet.