Taimashi to Akuma-chan

Is this actually a new series based on the other or.....?
Nevermind, saw your comment on the other page. Anyway, looking forward to more, love it so far.
Thanks for the work and I hope you can keep it coming :)

"A comforting love story that brings together humans and demons." I hope that the demon girl grows up before any actual romance (not counting one-sided crushes) starts or at least make another girl the target.

Contributor
@Naabii You're fine. I noticed you were doing the serialized version so I made this page. I tried posting in the support forum to get the chapter transferred over, but it seems you already uploaded it.

Double-page supporter
Wholesome love manga!! I dont care if its abit loli~ish

@Dexthedexter

i do, I read the pre-serialisation and then the serialised version one after the other. The only difference I see is how big it fills the page, otherwise, its just a copy.

The art is clearly redrawn, not just a higher resolution copy. A lot of the original art looked like sketches, and this is much more polished, though it is a panel-for-panel remake by the same artist so of course it looks similar. It's not the difference between ONE and Murata for One Punch Man, but it is a difference.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking dammit I got diabetes from this. So adorable

my heart ached when she called her own hands ugly

"a demon with the looks of a young girl",
conflicting
but it's adorable so it's all good. And dang~ his/her other manga is good too~
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2792857

Dex-chan lover
If this is my fantasy story, which I often make traumatizing ones, I'd make the excorcist a priest and a lolicon and the demon girl unaware that she is being manipulated by her clan to exhaust nearby villages as propaganda in a developing-political argument about peace and war between the two races.

But this isn't so I'll shut up and read the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread