Roxana

This has a rather nice art style, I hope there will be more chapters so we can judge this better. But a philosophical genre is also rather nice. Barely anything happened in the one chapter, all we can do is wait.

The MC is absolutely beautiful in that white dress dude, she could make me a lesbian real quick if I saw her irl

Nooo they deleted the 2nd chapter. Anyways the art is so good anddd
why tf did u kill your own son wff

Dex-chan lover
It has nice start but probably will end up like generic reverse harem manhwa, the art is amazing so it still good tho

Amazing art and dope scanlation team. If this can incline plot-wise and not fall, it could definitely be one of the best up-to-date.

Group Leader
Seems interesting but it's just so unfortunate the quality of the scans.

Wait the chapters keep being uploaded and deleted, some is left without being cleaned, and there’s the occasional sfx note randomly thrown in. I’m grateful for the translations for sure but thrown off about whatever’s happening here 😭 I’d really love to see some consistent sfx notes though~ there’s so much happening here I feel like I’m missing out on the full story context. Thanks again to both groups for all the uploads.

Group Leader
@bexxitup I sorry for the confusion, but we actually didn't delete any of the chapters. I think mangadex is glitching a little... our chapters keeps playing hide and seek. xD We'll reupload later with the full sfx later. ^^ Thank you for reading! <3

Users who are viewing this thread