Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou

Dex-chan lover
shounen demographic with shounen ai tag? well that sure is interesting

Fed-Kun's army
It is so great to see a group picking this up, my number 1 favorite gender bender manga.

Aggregator gang
This author loves their charismatic androgynous MCs (check out Tenshi to Akuto, another super fun manga). I love them too.

@owlette the harem sneaks up on the reader. First there was one amusing narcissistic comic relief guy, and then a troublemaker, and then a bad-boy-serious-boy combo, and then next thing you know shoujo manga heroines are demanding tariffs because MC took their jobs.

Contributor
I love this manga, very funny. I don't know where I stopped last time so I hope it continues.
But I will re-read it with pleasure.

@m3ch_mania I think we got wrong page order on chapter 20, can you fix it, please? Thanks
Edit: the wrong page order happened from chapter 20 up to chapter 26, even though its just a minor inconvenience as the first page should have been put at the last before the credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 19-28 (I think that's it) have the page order wrong. The last page is in the front.

Aggregator gang
It has been years since last chapter. I do Think this will ever see the light anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread