Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - The Great Nonhuman Banquet

21 hours ago, someone said "too impatient for impatient scans" with 3 months between the last release and here we are suddenly have impatient scans.

Group Leader
Our group name's starting to bite us in the butt, lel. We're only called Impatient Scans 'cause we do speed scan of Skip Beat. Everything else is normal speed or slow speed.

Haha well you are trnaslating quite the popular manga there no wonder there will be "impatient" people to snipe it .

Dex-chan lover
Once again proving that if someone translate something that has been on ice for months, suddenly the initial group that was doing the translation will revive from the dead and quickly release the same chapter within a day, as if to show "we still care, this is our turf".
Now here's hoping 37 doesn't take three months as well, since the RAW has been out for two weeks now.

@TetraSky they did say "Serialization resumes this month with a new development!" on page 1 and "so impatient scans didn't drop tsuki?!" page 3
Though.... nah I'm not saying it again.

Dex-chan lover
Feel deceive... But don't get mad..

I just feel decieve...

I thought this 37... XD

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky nogroup used uxtef tl so he ain't tl shit.
and besides the point, but according to mf, uxtef tl just uploaded his tl like last month.

Dex-chan lover
When it is released by someone else
66c33c68488337.5b5f1b2fbf9d5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
damn, this suddenly came onto my radar, must say it's a pretty awesome series!!

looking forward to the next chapter!! :3

Contributor
@herrosenpai service nothing. It seems that he used the TL from Uxtef for his version (and didn't credit it as such), so of course it was taken down.

Users who are viewing this thread