A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
So... is her family some kind of truly fallen family because they did something moral that pissed off all the other nobles, so she hates her family name because it represents a fall in status?
Or, am I completely off-base here?

Fed-Kun's army
"damn looks like I cant convince her to join my party... oh wait-" *blackmail* LMFAO

it looks like she would've ended up in that class no matter the outcome of the test

Dex-chan lover
Well since its his second go at things he might as well use what he knows of everyone to benefit the outcome he desires most

A bit slow on the story here, isn't it? Or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
You know, after this chapter, even if he jokingly say "I've seen you NAKED", she'd still take it seriously.
(then again, he might've, if they were indeed lovers in that past loop)

Dex-chan lover
So little happened this chapter, but at least it confirmed the obvious; there's a reason for which Romantica is in the Beta class which has nothing to do with her talent for magic nor her exam's results. After all, we've seen how little the exam results mattered for Ajest, so it was just odd that Romantica was relegated to the Beta class.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst, huh, I'm thinking she was either a bastard or a commoner adopted by the house only because of her talent in magic..

The blackmail is a little repulsive, but I guess it makes sense when you consider the fact that the MC is laboring under:

*A 3 year time limit;
*An unspecified but clearly demonstrated amount of brutal class warfare, complete with the stereotypical smiling rat bastards;
*A legion of his peers too beaten to fight back in said class warfare;
*And the usual Cassandra problem.

So long as he amends for it properly and this doesn't turn into ToDaG levels of neutral evil bullshit, I can tolerate a little blackmail.

@PotatoZero @Boomburst It could be either one and still have the impact shown here. Or maybe there's an in-house scandal that makes her the black sheep of the family, and would have her disowned if it became known.

Users who are viewing this thread