The Makeup Remover - Ch. 16

lly

Contributor
so they don't want a face with makeup, but they accept people with masks? wtf

Power Uploader
@lly
Well, according to what she was narrating/thinking, the others still wore makeup even though they were told not to.
So, really, their "no makeup for comparison" thing is just gonna turn out like this: (picture not spoiler)
makeup.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"It's happening~"

What, yuri?
Please be yuri, of a FLAMING lesbian and a timid girl who never realized the other one is trying to hit on her in romantic sense, not physical sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh love the MC, she was being so obvious lmao... I mean who wouldn't get suspicious when there's a mascot sneaking and then running in the mirror :D

Dex-chan lover
hmm wonder what did she get suspicious of... is it the gender inside the mascot? or she new that the mascot is the artist guy's model...

lol heewon and MC would be cute together whether as friends or something more lolol

I don't think the girl in the restroom is heewon though. Just checked the korean scans and they are 2 different people.

Uhm... so the people doing the contest don't intend to make a fair contest. And at the same time Yuseong seems awfully lax about his participation. Like, sure he's doing proper make-up but aside from that it's kinda ... ughh. I really wonder where this whole story is supposed to go.

Dex-chan lover
I swear her brother looks older and older each time he appears.

i like her answer. i resonate with that and i'm sure a lot of other girls around the world feel the same way. makeup makes you feel prettier.

The costume thing really makes little to no sense. Maybe it's the fact that the entire contest is run by jerk ass people and this is a fictional story? I don't need things to be perfectly believable but then again I also don't want gaping issues like this one where everyone is left scratching their heads. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread