Giant Killing

Fed-Kun's army
I love how this manga highlights the character development of the non-players. Anyone else hyped for the World Cup next month?!

This is probably the best football manga out there. Not because of polished art or so, but due to it realising how much of a team sport football is and thus allowing all characters to individually develop.

Similarly there is also development of the team as a whole, which is brought forth from the individual developments.

Heavily recommended manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Orange_Orange
I'd even go one step further and say it is one of the best sports mangas out there. Most of them are focussing way too much on individuals and "killer techniques" and completely ignore or sideline the team aspect, psychology, training routines, etc. They are honestly mostly fantasy dressed up as sport. Now this manga... I have ungodly amounts of love for it for showing sports how they really work. The art may not be the best ever, but the story, the characters and the whole way it adheres to realistic concepts more than makes up for it.

Top class sports manga, and I am very happy to see it getting updates.

@narf Why you, Prince of Tennis 2 is a perfectly realistic sports manga I'll have you know :mad:. (Look it up if you haven't read it. It's the best.)

But yeah I agree with you.

Aggregator gang
Football Manager is a better game than FIFA, and this manga is closer to FM than FIFA.

Ergo, it's awesome. Fact.

The best sports manga around (and I've read quite a few). Giant Killing seamlessly blends realistic gameplay with the complex off-the-field interactions of coach, player and front office staff. Combined with a cast of well developed and likable characters, it is truly a joy to read. Many thanks to the scantalators for their continued effort in bringing this wonderful manga to us!

Group Leader
Tsubaki's awkwardness awesomeness cannot be contained. So since four chapters are released this week, I'll take a break from release next week.

My favorite sport manga. Tsubaki's secret was revealed ?

Thanks for the people that is working in the translation. You all live in my heart, ?

@Narf Baby Steps is a manga with realistic concepts too.

I was really touched to see Tsubaki performing at his best (272-273 were the best chapter)
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/U6Rj5oDon5NxjFtXaiCnfpKY-E_KMQ1K8tEaRPLpjryyDqE0nG2LNrqB4uWSuw-a3kt_s0y2r0o-DIyPjlD_o-Ya_qV4AJa_SFVH2V5L4Vg6BSHyDw-g5hUpbIigraylZO7PU0D8E3tY1ukgaFmSQlI=w480-h270-nc

Group Leader
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تم طرح الفصول المترجمة للعربية بواسطة فريق ScarTeam
نتمنى لكم قراءة ممتعة ولزيارة تدوينة العمل: wp.me/p8qpAG-5N

Aggregator gang
What's up with the gap between chapter 37 and 152? Will they be uploaded on mangadex?

Aggregator gang
Giant spoiler
Vol. 47 relased in Indonesia last week
Tsubaki and Kubota chosen as National Member for Asia cup

Code:
Mod Note: We do have spoiler tags... use them

Users who are viewing this thread