Nine Sun God King

It really grinds my gears when ungrateful people criticize the "cleanness" of translations. If you don't like the quality, you are free to release your own version.

Or even better: you can volunteer yourself as a proofreader and help the group working on it.

I don't think this is bad at all. Its understandable but has awkward wording. Its not machine translated nonsense, just someone's trying to learn English. Just needs some proofreading and editing.

I don't really mind bad grammar from translations; they happen frequently in other works. The one thing I have an issue with is the page layouts. I would've preferred if it was long strips instead of cropped pages.

Me neither I don't mind bad grammar and it seem like Sekai are doing this alone .

Gotta love people whining about a series they are reading for free. Shut up and be grateful that someone is translating it.

I still don't understand why people are hating this translation. It's not like the guys are paying for it, is it? At least he's trying and anyone one with decent English understanding can get the idea of what the sentence is meant to say.. People are reading it for free yet not appreciating the work he's been doing, i know it's not the best but it's not the worst either. Unless people are paying for it, they have no right to be rude.

Well... I'll try to help out stratelove with his grammar ... he is still mostly working on it by himself so be thankful that at least someone is doing this for free.

OMG lul, so bad and so not worth reading something someone poorly translated and could prolly get in a lot of trouble for on a free pirating website that's illegal in most country's and I'm too much of a shitty person to donate, translate, or learn the language myself so I'm gonna complain instead of doing anything productive or thanking someone for using their free time for my enjoyment. Learn English nub lulz.

P.s thank you for trying your best to translate and learn my language. I'm not too big of a fan of this manwha so far but I'm gonna be patient and see how the character develops.

Don’t know if it’s just pure mtl, or if the author themselves are horrible with grammar but this is too hard to read. The sentences don’t flow. Fortunately the story itself doesn’t seem very good so I’m not missing anything.

WTF. The story is so WRONG! In first place the events are starting and ending at the same time, you have to lengthen the storyline and what is with this stupid story development?! even though the setting are so good you ruined it by a sudden, forced involvement

p.s. the drawing and character are good btw

I just don't get the mentality of people that is complaining to people that is complaining.

You do not need to know Chinese to critizice a translation from chinese.

You do not need to know shit about how to translate in order to critizice a translation.

If someone has that mentality, that you need to know everything in order to critizice, then go and become professionals in that mentality. Hypocrites!

Users who are viewing this thread