I Am Not a Goddess - Ch. 7 - Mysterious Girl

So it does have to do something with his sister and brother know nothing about it.

Conspiracy conspiracy xD

Aggregator gang
Um..... the brother was licking his sisters hand... then that girl came and put it to her lips... INDIRECT KISS <3 <3 <3 :D muahaha.

So I guess that girl knows something we all dont. Still kinda wish the brother came back as the game character. I dont know, feels like it would of been a more interesting gender bender if that happened.

This is taking weird turns with potential yuri relationship with his sister and mystery girl. Also maybe the more they use the goddess power the more they appear like their avatar? I mean since the mc's face does look more feminine when they came back and after the lawyer went crazy

Dex-chan lover
IDK why but his sister is in danger from an incoming missile and somehow has hull damage.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe I suppose it can be argued that the head is metaphorically a ship, and she suffered hull damage. One could also argue the car was a missile of a sort. But this really doesn't bode well for that hospital room if so.

But no seriously, I can't tell if that's supposed to be some clue about the crap going on in this series or if the creator is just treating English like gibberish for the purposes of slapping it on tech displays lol. I feel like this wouldn't be the first time I'd seen that.

Aggregator gang
Wait did she just land on the roof of that car without making a sound after stepping off the roof of a building? Nice, girl got some skills.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else bugged by the fact that the Hospital uses those watertight doors you find on ships?

Users who are viewing this thread