Page addition in chapter edit

I accidentally published a premature chapter where I forgot to input the last 5 pages. I tried correcting it by editing the chapter but I'm always interrupted with "Something's wrong with your uploading" message. Is it allowed to add pages by editing the chapter or should I start from beginning again (delete the current chapter and publish the new one). Or maybe my file is to blame perhaps?

@farrellrangga you have to upload the whole chapter again. and its prob the file
remake the zip by ctrl clicking all the images, then rightclick and add to zip. (Theres other things you might have to do if you are on ios) (after you delete the original zip). then click the pencil icon for said chapters release (click Profile to find it easiest), do not change anything else but click Browse, and select the corrected zip.

@blackyawgdom I need to know whether there's something wrong with my zip. I kept it below 100M, used deflate compression, no archive password, and no directories inside. Yet there's still problem uploading the zip file. This has happened for 2 days.... 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread