Author Mieruko-chan
Welp see you guys next month
Oho, interesting development! I wish this wasn't a monthly but a weekly xD thank you for the translations!
I truly cannot tell if this is adorable or not. I feel so bad when I grin at her misfortune.
I'd so watch an anime of this
Could some japanese bro tell me about that demon/spirit shrine I haven't heard folktales or stories about that kind of haunted/holy place very quite interested if it there's stories about it irl
This is nightmare fuel but also hilarious how the mc reacts.
10/10 good time
just caught up, its a great comedy/horror manga
Ohhh i love this so so muuuuch! Thank you for translating this!! And the cat ladies are so cool uwu
I'm easily scared of stuff like this, but at the same time so intrigued! I love the manga, and can't wait to see the animated series of it. Keep up the great work translators!! You guys are amazing
This is extremely amazing.
i thought, That's Langris
This is so good!
I'm so conflicted on this, I both love and despise it. This is exactly the kind of creepy shit I can't stand at all, but everything that isn't the horrible monster design is so good!
God I love this series, wish it updated more frequently. I've never read anything else like it.
https://mangadex.org/title/53703/mono-no-kemonogurashi

Alleged sequel parody of sorts...thoughts?
This is so much more than just a horror/comedy. The plot is actually good and there are some seriously surprising twists, tear-jerkers and just straight nightmare-fuel moments!
I highly recommend giving this manga a shot, if you haven't already!
Never saw a mix of school, slice of life, comedy and horror before. Has some real emotional moments, aswell as disturbing moments. Props to the artist drawing these spirits. They look really frightening.
top tier
this deserve a freaking anime no really not that trash healer hero