Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - The Battle of Shield and Lance

Dex-chan lover
Religious people... the worst people that can appear... why the hell are these people this dumb?? I just want that b!thx to die now...

Dex-chan lover
The only church I know of that uses an orbital strike of some kind is the Temple of NOD, and that is just a friggin' nuke.

And yeah, buffoon is sadly accurate for Motoyasu(sadly, in the sense, how the flying fuck are you such an idiot that "buffoon" is a nice title for you?).
As for Malty... if she was just a thot, I wouldn't be as pissed. A thot is actually capable of giving a shit about a person... not a lot, but some, which says a lot more about Malty than the average thot.

Dex-chan lover
Naofumi:There I saved you guys,will you let me fucking talk now?
Lance/Spear guy:
Gtwhen+giorno+opens+his+mouth+for+1+second+_b9d3cee28c8a7e6e8046d2f100112d39.jpg

How convenient! Apparently couldn't think of a way to get them to work together otherwise?

Every couple of chapters, some asshole comes for Naofumi's head. This is getting ridiculous.

OML almost ever single chapter there is some who is an ABSOLUTE PAIN in the ass.

Still gonna continue though

In every damn movies, animes, mangas, games, and some other form of enemies will always be the religion type shit. Moral of the story: become an atheist lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread