The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Outwit

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait till those assheroes finally get their reality check.

jak

Contributor
Do these assholes ever properly get put in their place?

Dex-chan lover
@jak Ohhhhh yes and it will be great.
... the
spear hero ends up a completely different kind of bad though -.-

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Naofumi actually noticed the shard in Kiel's back. I totally expected that to turn into a mess. XD

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls Not only that, but she put a ton of conditions on Naofumi and said she would kill him if he didn't shape up. Why can't she give the same ultimatum to the other heroes? Then again, i guess if she did the same thing to the other heroes they would all die, then she would kill Naofumi afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Hur, hur... the day the "heroes" really steps into will come and they will grovel at his feets.

Double-page supporter
Yes just dump them already! We're one chapter away from 50 and they haven't been working well with each other

This manga makes me angry. In a good way I mean. I don't think I've ever vehemently hated characters in a manga like I have here.
Literally, if every other hero died in a fire while their squads looked on, I wouldn't feel a thing. And that's some good quality world building.

The 3 stooges outwitting anyone? They're just ultra dimwits, their mental retardedness couldn't even be followed by Shadows

Seriously?
Seriosuly????
Seriously????!!!
Just give up? You arent helpin either you just spout something like work together with those dumbasses and now this? :V

Dex-chan lover
Whenever you think the other heroes may finally be able to redeem themselves, they just keep digging deeper into the shit they're already deeply buried in.
I agree with the queen, just give up on those idiots. Naofumi may as well be the only hero, at this point the loss would be negligible at best.

If only she had realized this way earlier instead of complaining to Naofumi...

Fed-Kun's army
Fitoria Queen: I will kill you if you don't cooperate with the other heroes to help the world
Also Fitoria Queen: Sorry can't talk to the heroes into cooperating with you to help the world, deal with it yourself.
Me: Okay WTF? I can't tell if the author wrote her poorly or she had a change of heart(Which there better be a damn good reason) or she is just a bitch?

Aggregator gang
almost 50 chapters in and we're stuck in the endless loop of the other 3 heroes being retarded solely for the sake of adding some adversity to the plot

Can someone tell me why Fitoria is such a fucking bitch? The 3 other heros are always the ones fucking around and she decides to fuck with the shield hero who's actually trying to save the world. Is she fucking brain dead? She's written with the mentality of a 10 year old.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Fitoria is pretty much a kid. She is just a Kuudere version of Firo, and we see how Firo acts... not too surprised she said something like that. But, just to be serious, if we saw the other three heroes were THAT bad(and not as a viewer, but as a citizen), I think many of us would just give up on their asses too.

alu

Double-page supporter
Well... , to be fair, Fitoria knows
what will happen if the heroes do what they plan to do. And it's not exactly what the heroes expect...

Dex-chan lover
wasting time with those other 3 heroes he should be maximizing his party

Dex-chan lover
to elaborate on the conversation their having with the details from the ln version:
She can't take him there because she can't reach where they are. It's out of her teleport range. As for why she's telling him to give up, she basically realized what's about to happen and is saying they need to cut their losses, that Nao has to keep himself safe to save the world later and that it would be better to let the other heroes and random people die in what's to come then put everything at risk to save them.
Searching for shit in paperback is a pain but it's better than trying to search the entire webnovel.

Users who are viewing this thread