Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along!

I checked the raws for this, for whatever reason. Didn't understand any text, but from the looks of it, this series looks ok so far. I think the main characters' antagonistic dynamic, to me, resembles the dynamic between Maou and Emi from The Devil is a Part-Timer and I really liked that dynamic so I'll keep an eye out for this series whether it is in the raws or if there is an English translation and hope it goes well.

I think the story would be better if the girl was a devil that had black hair with red eyes and the angel would be the boy that had blonde hair with blue eyes

Take a bit of HataMao, add a bit of neverresolving sexual tension to it, stir it, then throw it out into the trashbin.

No one needs a 2nd but sexier HataMao after it's trash ending.

Dex-chan lover
@honeylemonmilktea
I think boy being angel isnt interesting the character would be plain and author would have to write unique characteristics and guy would have to have very good chemistry with everyone which is a bit hard considering the nisekoi setting

@k40235 I know but I feel like it would be interesting that an angel female lead having black hair with red eyes and a devil male lead that has blonde hair and blue eyes

@Maala I see this rather as an opportunity to give us a good demon x angel romcom with that building block and a chance to explore and do stuff that The Devil is a Part-Timer didn't do. I hope it goes well in the end.

@Anguyen92 Waiting 8 years again just for another disappointment because author got butthurt @ppl due to his incompetence? No thx, the "road" does not mean anything (or is even useless) in the case of literature if the "end" is not satisfying.

You can always read it hindsight if the reviews are satisfactory.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is actually pretty good. The romance is great and the comedy is spot on with many reference to pop culture. I think the author himself is a massive weebs. This manhua with Miss Don't Livestream it!, My Wife is From Thousand Years Ago is probably my top 3 romcom manhua.

Dex-chan lover
if you don't want generic art styles, you're gonna have to go get the relevant apps and read the raws, cuz there's tons of completely untranslated manhua

Users who are viewing this thread