I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Group Leader
Somehow managed to squeeze a release under 24 hours...

Damn, I need some help to redraw that colour page, HAAAAAALP

Woah. Legit thought this was going to be some trash, but this is interesting. How many chapters are already out there?

Any LN/WN readers that can explain why this is highly rated?

I don't mind spoilers.

Contributor
I think i read this plot in other dozen of shoujo manga before, seems it never get old. Follow for now, will see how it develop.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kinji
Fast as fuc boi.
P.S. The dot bubble in the upper left corner at page 17 has hard to read text.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool I didnt know this one got a manga

Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
I swear to god if this turns into a tragedy out of no where, I'm gonna stop reading; I mean that's all I can do, but I'm seriously tired of romcoms turning tragic or the MC getting screwed later on.

Told myself I'd TL this as soon as I got home from Uni, but would you look at that! Bless you, boys.

Glad to find comrades that are as much as hyped on the manga adaptation.

Group Leader
Note: I figured I'll translate it as a swift rejection instead of a brutal rejection. Sorry for the error.

This is pretty common trope in shounen manga too, but usually the MC is the same age. Although I do think I've seen this identical plot before in shounen or seinen.

Contributor
@That-Guy - Didn't knew about that but a recent one was a guy who help a poor lil girl that get violated and punched and accept her at his home, didn't remember the title (since i read too much titles here) but oncein a while it get an update.

Users who are viewing this thread