Majo-tachi to Minarai-chan - Ch. 4

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wow, time traveling, hope it won't complicate things more.

Ahh, Fate. To all, fate is a tricky thing. But a question comes with the mention of fate- is it an inevitable thing or can it be changed? Many have pondered this and many have found their answer. In this story, this question will be put to the test. And those reading thinking fate is something that can't be tampered with or it would ruin balance, just remember "Sometimes in order to truly achieve balance, one must put their hands on the scales.

Group Leader
Wait, daaaamn. So that’s why she’s a kid I guess. She’s messing with time for the sake of her love.

Right now the story is all over the place and there is barely any signs of point a to point b line,but it looks promising just needs some type of pace and line to follow

Power Uploader
@OnlyHereForKurumi Well I say "chapters", but really these are Pixiv collections of vignettes posted to Twitter every so often. It's pretty much the format for anything Nagori does that isn't explicitly a serialization like Yuki and the Authoress.

okay now i'm curious what is really happen to emma... i'll stick here for some more chapters...

Double-page supporter
holishit... this is why I like shoujo-manga, the story always taste so good

Users who are viewing this thread