Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 63 - The Parents' Hearts

Dex-chan lover
how to cuck yourself out of fucking a hot woman:

do everything this beta bitch of an MC is doing

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls what are you smoking? you obviously tried to dodge the question because you know I am fucking right. MC is cucking himself hard AGAIN for the 9999th time. Nice try

Contributor
Sometimes I strongly disagree with kronix, but sometimes i strongly agree with him too ?
depends on each MC's behavior

Fed-Kun's army
How the grandma had tricked him with a little use of psychology was funny.? Also, I now see why a large number of people block Kronix.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
The MC has been acting like the MC. That's obvious. He has two hot girls after him. That's Ma-Ri and his classmate, Eunjoo. That's also obvious. That means him acting like that got him at least two hot girls.
To me him getting the two girls looks more like his father's achievements. One from his childhood friend and the other one because he's somewhat rich and she likes money.
I admit that the way he messes with rude people (both at school and at the convenience store) makes him look more attractive but I believe he wouldn't have been on their radar to begin with without his father's influence.

Are we just gonna ignore that the fathers talked about marrying and having kids together before settling down on the Engagement idea ?

Double-page supporter
Man I wish she heard that conversation, that would acctually spice this up a lot.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
The MC has been acting like the MC. That's obvious. He has two hot girls after him. That's Ma-Ri and his classmate, Eunjoo. That's also obvious. That means him acting like that got him at least two hot girls.
Yea okay buddy. Let's all pretend that means he's not acting like a total tool, and that he has two attractive women chasing after him because he's an interesting character not because of some contrived, half assed plot.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
If he was an interesting character it wouldn't be so contrived and people wouldn't be calling it out. And while they're not mutually exclusive, they're about as inversely related as being shot in the head and living a long life.

Really? 60+ chapters of people calling him a tool and explaining why in great detail and you need me to explain it to you? And you seem confused. Him being justified in being an asshole doesn't change the complaints about him being a tool, cliche MC demeanor or his oblivious behaviour. Those are two different issues that sometimes overlap. And Good luck man. I don't know what you're smoking but it seems like some good stuff. That or you have Alzheimer's.

Enjoy wonderland, hopefully you don't want any company because no one in this comment section seems to be joining you.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls

Like I said, fantasy land.

No. If he's justified, which we apparently both agree, then he is NOT an asshole! That's basically exactly what that means.
Him being an asshole, justified or not, does not change him being an asshole. An asshole with a just cause is an asshole. An asshole without a just cause is still an asshole. Good lord I cannot believe you need that explained to you. It also does not change or directly relate to him being a tool / his oblivious behavior. I and many other also already explained in great detail. It's also fairly obvious to any human being capable of reading or understanding social cues. If you need it to be explained to you, you will not understand it.

He is not a tool, is not a jerk, is not a douche for no reason. His actions are almost always strongly justified
Fantasy laaaaand.

I would also disagree on being oblivious EXCEPT when it comes to Eunjoo.
Okay we're done here. You're a bigger troll than kronix, whether you know it or not is the question.

Enjoy your trip over the mountain on your magic carpet.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls

You're asking me to explain why the moon isn't made of cheese. If you don't understand now, no explanation could make it clear.
If he's justified, which we apparently both agree, then he is NOT an asshole! That's basically exactly what that means.
I showed explicitly why he is not an asshole
Nope. Fantasy land. Him being an asshole, justified or not, does not change him being an asshole. Involuntary manslaughter is still manslaughter. A black man is still a man. A white man is still a man. A stupid man is still a man. A smart man is still a man. A justified asshole is still an asshole. An unjustified asshole is still an asshole.
I showed why he is not a tool and why he is not oblivious
He is not a tool, is not a jerk, is not a douche for no reason. His actions are almost always strongly justified. Even if they're not necessarily the best choices, he almost always has reasonable reasons.
Fantaaaaasy Laaaaand. You can keep pretending it's true, but the ratings and comments do not lie. I'm not going to recount to you what's been said a hundred times by a hundred people.
but you literally ignore all of that evidence.
"evidence". Man, you must love fantasy land.
You're literally ignoring half of the comments in support of him.
Now that's a tough sell no one will buy.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
And you don't understand why I quoted them. That's why you're the troll that's unaware he's a troll. Enjoy your flight. You're also seemingly incapable of understanding basic fallacies and sophistry.

Aggregator gang
@givemersspls
And that's exactly what I meant by don't understand.
If he's justified, which we apparently both agree, then he is NOT an asshole! That's basically exactly what that means.
I showed explicitly why he is not an asshole
(No you didn't, you just asserted)
>Him being an asshole, justified or not, does not change him being an asshole. Involuntary manslaughter is still manslaughter. A black man is still a man. A white man is still a man. A stupid man is still a man. A smart man is still a man. A justified asshole is still an asshole. An unjustified asshole is still an asshole.
You : *Crickets*
I showed why he is not a tool and why he is not oblivious
He is not a tool, is not a jerk, is not a douche for no reason. His actions are almost always strongly justified. Even if they're not necessarily the best choices, he almost always has reasonable reasons.
An assertion is not proof. At least the comments on the past chapters agree and go into greater detail than I. Just looking at the past 10 chapters, I see little to no positive comments for him, but many, many negative comments. You on the other hand made an assertion, followed by an opinion and said it's evidence.

But hey, let's just ignore your other ridiculous assertions like saying it's reasonable for a character to be well written and still get women through contrived plot, pretending Mari being a cunt makes him less of a dick, less of an oblivious moron, and less of a tool, that merely saying something is the case constitutes "evidence", that being justified makes you not an asshole, and so on.

Enjoy your trip over the mountain, I won't be joining you, because I'm actually aware that the carpet you're sitting on doesn't fly.

Users who are viewing this thread