Shikabane Shoujo to Kakanai Gaka

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah, a feet of a little girl in your hand while she smiles, nothing wrong here folks

Contributor
Don't like much josei genre but the art is great and cute and i like zombie girls, follow.

Group Leader
"Oh whats better then lolita complex?"
"Necrophilia"
"why not both?"
Good jail time indeed

Dex-chan lover
>Sees cover

maxresdefault.jpg

Ah- I mean...

2fz7iw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hoped something like Blood Alone from the cover, but it's lighter than that. I'm still doubtful with the lolicon story, but the art is great, so I'll follow it. I really LOVE that cover.

EDIT: I just realized (a few months ago, but need to be said) that I follow this artist on twitter and Pixiv for ages, but their fandom one. I never know they already went pro. Wow.

Dex-chan lover
Look, I really do want to like this work more. It has a really nice atmosphere, beautiful art, has a neat premise, and most importantly is very cute, but doesn't all this happen way too fast? Did I miss a chapter 0 somewhere? Is there some world building from some a novel I'm supposed to know about beforehand that makes this not feel rushed? And on top of that, the characters often act under so many assumptions that I'm just supposed to accept for no reason. This has a lot of appeal and some wonderful moments, but so much of it feels like it's missing half the context.

Users who are viewing this thread