Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Miyuki Shirogane's Culture Festival

Dex-chan lover
I haven't laughed out loud, several times, for a long time, and this chapter did it for me. That unwitting confession...

What worries me is Ishigami finding out what he did, scrambling to tell the girl that he didn't mean to do that, and not knowing that she is about to accept.

Fed-Kun's army
It's quite a well paced ending chapters. I, at least, enjoy it thoroughly. The waiting for next chapter is grinding me to bits.

Dex-chan lover
horsewithnoname -

yeah, what the hell is it with the delays between chapters? Man, I hope things go okay with Ishigami.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami took an over-the-shoulder shot in the dark with a blindfold on & managed to hit Tsubame-senpai right in the kokoro.

@thofheinz Well his plan was to confess anyways so I don't think he'll try to pull it back. He was just looking to create a good opportunity for it. Him doing it by accident like that probably helped him out a ton since it made him appear much smoother than he likely would have been if he was aware that he was making a confession

Dex-chan lover
Is there a better romantic comedy manga series out there? I really don't think so. I've actually bought all the English translated volumes. That's radical. The volume about to come out is the one with the epic "I can't hear the fireworks" chapter.

Also, did anyone notice that Ishigami's eye was the Prez's eye, during the confession?

Group Leader
He dojikko'd himself into a confession.

"I accidentally confessed, so I'm going home."

Power Uploader
Next two chapters are boring, so I'm waiting for my boy Ishigami to steal the spotlight again

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami just did a critical hit, full of cuteness, innocence and class, without even realising it! That's our boy!

Dex-chan lover
sheephunt2000 -

Great! I didn't know it had been released. That gives me something to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
"You and Ishigami are pretty much on the level of industrial waste." — Subject F

S.A.V.A.G.E.

Users who are viewing this thread