BEASTARS - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - Inherited Sanpaku Eyes that Determine the Fate of Love

Dex-chan lover
WHOOPS... Ah well. This is Legosi, he won't let something as simple as emotions- wait, that came out wrong. He won't let a misunderstanding get in his way of being with Haru-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Ok baby, say it with me...

giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Incoming storm aside, this chapter was a good reminder to give a good hug to our grandparents from time to time.

Double-page supporter
shouldn't Legosi have been able to recognize her scent miles away ?
alright, let's say he was "distracted" by sheep-san to notice Haru just a few meters back

One the one hand, Haru should know what kind of person Legosi is and that he wouldn't behave in such a way.

On the other, Haru has also probably dealt with a lot of drama in similar situations.

One the third hand, mayhaps the author is knowing of both of these and will show both.

Dex-chan lover
Not a misunderstandiiiiinnnnnggggg~

I doubt it'll actually be played straight.

I am amused by Legosi being like "Alright Grandpa it was nice catching up with you, I wish I knew more about you, I'm in love with a rabbit, bye bye"

Alright, I feel a little bit cringe reading the last part of this chapter, but still it's an interesting chapter though

Fed-Kun's army
On Page 14, while it probably wasn't completely intended, Legosi's face looks so troll.

Fed-Kun's army
@NZPIEFACE I figured that was the reason but that still leaves the question, why? What magazine is based heavily on what demographic is targeted, this is clearly seinen.

It's about time Haru felt a bit of pressure. So far she did far too little to support their relationship from her side.

Group Leader
He might have a habit of breathing through his mouth most of the time; imagine if you have the type of nose that can smell somebody two blocks away and you live next to a dumpster. You'd welcome the flu.

Users who are viewing this thread