Author Chapter 16 (Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!)
Oh my god adding another layer of isekai?? Intriguing I hope they pull it off well
You're kidding me...
Woa.
Now that actually surprised me despite it not being the first time different types of isekai is introduced in the same story.
Did....did they summon the player who was already isekaied in this manga? Or do all Japanese guys look the same?
*ISEKAI INTENSIFIES*
oh finaly... that Person...
Hmm... new guy looks evil to me. Not in the "obvious bad guy" trope, but rather in the "looks friendly but was actually the serial killer all along" type of way.
Ruphas and Diina kinda remind me of Nobunaga and Matsunaga
@Voij I'm thinking he will be either that, or maybe the naive, gullible, idiot with a boner for justice and friendship that does exactly what the first person he meets tells him to do. While at the same time, spending exactly 0.0 seconds questioning as to if it is the right thing to do or not. In other words, a massive tool.
So the MC was summoned into his own character in the novelization of the game which still runs on game rules and some random was summoned into the novel world of this game world. Okay, sure.
Yay!! It wasnt dropped!!
Isekaiception?
From what I remember from the web novel, this hero guy won't be the stereotypical fool who thinks with his own version of absolute righteousness. Sure, this kid is naive and gullible, but he doesn't stop thinking and questioning things. That will allow him to no a be fool in the long run, and he'll make his own decisions and develop as a character.
In short, he's a breath of fresh air compared to most summoned heroes in Japanese stories.
@Sancturil Thank you for telling me that, I would've been worried if it was just another trope hero who doesn't think.
So... I guess the new "hero" will either become a rival to the mc or a potential companion.
Hold... Hold the damn phone,
My lowly brain cant hold this Isekai in Isekai
Yo Dawg!!
NANI? I-SQUARED-KAI?!
The Isekai is real...
another manipulable teenager...
Went back to chapter 1 to verify that new kid was different from MC. That would have been next level to be double isekai'd into your character and having your body moved separately. Oh well, opportunity missed.