Gamaran

Dex-chan lover
this was a dope binge......awesome series. it ended at 194 chapters.

This is definitely one of the best martial arts/Weaponry series "more realistic" type fighting. Its definitely worth the bing and hopefully it gets an anime.

Better than I expected.
I want to steal one line that has been spoken by SSJR2. It's true that this series is one of the best, and is superior to everything I've read so far. And in fact, for the same elements, I want to say that this is better than Samurai X. I know this seems a bit misguided, but the technical moves derived from the school and dojo are not much different.
Gama is not the main character where his overpower ability is submerged beyond common sense. He has conditions that make him look tough and "champion" of all. But he is not excessive. (yes, you will realize that the older you are not overdoing it is good).
The story develops with necessity, the details can be recommended for battles that are not too heavy but one side make me "wow".

This series's one hell of a good read, and if you want to find something else like this, I'd suggest Kengan Ashura (there's a sequel of it out already too) both being slightly grounded in terms of fights except KA's mostly fight fights and instead of feudal lords, it's buisiness owners who are fighting and a 2nd recommendation is Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, I'll let you explore that one for yourself

Dex-chan lover
good character designs and good fights, all that you need from a battle shounen tbh. Story is dry as fuck tho

Users who are viewing this thread