Glitching for the last few hours?

Power Uploader
Chapters show up and disappear between refresh. Comment threads simultaneously exist and don't. Anyone else has this problem today?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else has this problem today?
wednesdaymydudeswide.jpg

This type of shit always happens on Wednesdays.

Some chapter's I've read didn't get marked as read. I had to manually mark them.

Power Uploader
@sterven Lol I thought you were joking at first. So it's just business as usual then.
(had to refresh a couple of time to find this thread)

Some chapter's I've read didn't get marked as read. I had to manually mark them.
Same. They un-marked again when I refreshed the page, tho. Very annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho
lmao yeah man im not tech savvy at all so I cant say for certain what the problem is but constant data base errors, 502s, disappearing comments/threads, etc. are all normal on Wednesdays and if I remember correctly the devs are aware of this and working towards solving this. (ill see if I can track down the post)

3RgN4TG.png

just to show this shit in action. It happened thrice while posting on this thread.

Dex-chan lover
My brains glitching too! I thought it was already Thursday, and the hump day hex had spread! 😅

Can't edit posts either with the time warp.😵

Yeah my reading history isn't showing any of the stuff I've read in the past 1.5 hours...

i have had to manual mark as well today.... that and follows list a new chapter for a series but going to series it is not there... guess in both cases it may just be a cache issue local or otherwise. not annoying enough to me to be an issue just reporting it just the same

Contributor
Yep, last chapters aren't showing properly, but not a big deal, probably the same retard that is attacking and hammering the site with daily pm spam.

Umm guys i am unable to read some chapters because they apparently do not exist...
and the home page is stuck 8 hours in the past

Thanks for the info yumgumyum

Contributor
@Spectre_007_
One of our database slaves is out of sync with the rest, and your actions on the site may occasionally get sucked into a time vortex. Anything you do is still being tracked properly on our end, it just might not be immediately visible. So if you randomly see chapters uploaded in the past few hours vanish then reappear, this is why.

We're working on it.

The whole website just straight up doesn't work for me since yesterday, i can't read anything

Users who are viewing this thread