*Ahem*
I believe that's not what happened, on the novel, I believe he first order the giants aka numbers to attack first
then he said ATTACK!! and something something happened and he struggle a bit JUST A LITTLE BIT and he defeated the gate keeper and met sumthing sumthing inside with chained on sumthing sumthing i forgot xD

Dex-chan lover
There is a missing page when MC arrives in Japan at the airport.

Also, there is a lot of text here that does not make any sense at all. Comparing the other translations, a lot of sentences make more sense. What the girl complains about while sitting on the dead giant in your translation does not make any sense context wise. "Please, we will take care of the leftovers. I'm so mad. They're only sorcerers." This bit is the worst tbh. both flame and Nike did a better job here, saying "Summons" instead of "Sorcerers" since there is nothing around that is a sorcerer except the high orc king, and he wasn't in that fight since looking at the wounds, clearly the bear was there.

Dex-chan lover
I think the flow reads better in this version, though some of the meanings seem a bit mixed + the missing pages.

Though the other versions have issues too, like when Beru reports the killed giant and Jinwoo responds "that'll be #6 then", in the Flames version he said "you're #6 then", which doesn't make much sense. So I guess it's just a mixed bag.

Waiting for WDW since they have bee there when we needed them! Worth the wait!
Mc is just getting more and more godlike!
The Giants shadow forms look awesome!! Dammit now the long wait for next week!!!

Aggregator gang
I think this chap was the worst of all 'dem, sadly, next chapter awaits.

My lord the translations from the 3 groups seems to have lots of mistakes.

The worst mistake was call the japanese fallen S-Rank "Hanza AND Goki" when it is just 1 name. It is not lack of knowledge, but lack of attention, since right after that, MC is telling how many rank-S died.

Users who are viewing this thread