Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I know everyone will make the comment that he’s getting some so it’s all cool, but this guy kills me with how submissive he is.

He even referenced that their screams of “kill him” were a thing but oh well. But the worst one was asking for permission to upgrade his own abilities, this guy sucks so much lol. At this point his position as a slave is just being a detriment to the story for me. They know he’s not from the world, they had good relations with humans in the past and he has amazing skills the desperately need, they should be trying to win him over rather than him slithering along the ground for approval

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Add1152000 dunni, seems like fair reactions as his only real use (so far) is crafting as any decent warrior can just lob his head off, the resources arent his either, his only protection from a painfull death is the elf as well. Not to mention hes in an isekai so anything can happen. So i cant seem to see the point your making have ANY logic behind it.
If you want so edgelord macho man youre in yhe wrong place.

@Add1152000 His position is still really precarious, yeah it's true that his skills are super helpful, but he could easily be disposed of after the fight. Also, because of the humans' past mistreatment, they wouldn't just accept him right away anyway.

"Steve" isn't OP on his own anyway, think of how stressful your first night ever in Minecraft was before you were familiar with the game.

This is the second manga where I find the eye of a female cyclops being drawn pretty attractive. There is something wrong with me. I need to cure this by reminding me what they actually look like in greek mythology art, I can't have this weird fetish developing

This is a great manga It Minecraft and there is horny time,THAT IS NOT STRANGE IN ANYWAY CUZ ITS PART OF THE STORY!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Oh a Bardiche. The MC should have just made a bunch of crappy bill-hooks so they could pretend to be a real peasant army.

Users who are viewing this thread